The secretion of the growth hormone (GH) and increases insulin-like growth factor 1 (IGF-1) (R, R). The main purpose is binding ghrelin to one of the GHSR (ghrelin receptor) in the brain, which is necessary for the stimulation of growth hormones release from the brain 🧠
- Tightening loose skin.
- Speed up the healing of ligaments and bones.
- Lose some weight.
- Anti-Aging Properties.
- Treats Deficiency in Growth Hormone.
- Beneficial in Preventing Muscle Wasting.
- regulation of sleep patterns.
- Improves Cognitive Function.
- Promotes Muscle Growth.
- increases Bone Density.
- Cardiovascular Benefits.
- Potential Side Effects:
Ibutamoren is considered to be safe for most people to take, but there have been a few not-so-serious side effects associated with its usage.
The side effect most often cited is a marked
- Increase in appetite.
- Mild cases of edema and muscle pain.